Sunday, March 2, 2014

In Fashion & Life: Dare to Do It!


Today's post will be linked (tomorrow) to the Two Birds' blog Inspiration Monday link-up.  The inspiration for this week's link-up was the pairing of a faux fur vest with a coat.


I've gotta say... It's a look I've wanted to try on for a while now.  Problem was... I wasn't sure I could pull it off.  You see, I worried I might end up looking like the Michelin man--rather than creatively stylish.  As you may already know, though, this year's personal motto is "I got this."  So...


I paired a fave leather jacket with my beloved faux fur leopard vest, and... I truly adored the effect!


This simple style dilemma hearkens me back to the establishment of this blog.  For several years, I "toyed" with the idea of blogging.  Again, there were issues (in my mind) of whether I could pull it off or not... Then, on March 5, 2012 this blog was launched. Yes, Tickled Pink Woman will mark it's second anniversary on Wednesday of this week!  Hmmm... No doubt daring to do is better than daring to don't!

Turtleneck: No brand (and old)
Jeans: Calvin Klein
Belt: J Crew
Heels: Style & Co.
Handbag: Coach (vintage via Etsy)
Gloves: Dollar Tree
Sunnies: Betsey Johnson via T.J. Maxx
Leather Jacket: No brand (and old)
Faux Fur Vest: Handmade (via Etsy vendor)


Share with me your thoughts on dare taking! They will inspire us all!

Joy and peace, T.